Audio Monitoring Products
Dante™ Networked Audio Monitor
The unDNEMO Dante™ Networked Monitor is an audio monitoring solution aimed at providing end users with a simple solution for selection and monitoring of up to 64 Dante™ audio channels. The unDNEMO can also be used as a hands free USB soft-conferencing device. The unDNEMO has two network connections to allow Dante™ Daisy Chaining. Dante™ Daisy Chaining further simplifies system infrastructure wiring by allowing multiple unDNEMO's to use a single CAT-5e/6 home run connection to a network switch. A unIFY Windows-hosted GUI is available for system setup, and can select any names for the audio flows to replace the native Dante™ flow names if desired. The unDNEMO is powered by either external +24VDC or any PoE network switch.
- User selectable reception of one of up to 64 Dante™ audio channels
- Internal monitoring speaker and built-in microphone
- Full analog headset I/O, plus a local line-level analog input
- Volume, channel, source select and mute buttons
- Easy to read OLED display for presentation of channel names, volume settings and configuration
- Full duplex USB audio for PC audio content and soft-conferencing applications
- PoE powered to work with any compliant 802.3af PoE network switch or mid-span injector, external +24VDC supply
- Dante™ Daisy Chaining allows multiple unDNEMOs, as well as other Attero Tech daisy chain enabled devices, to be connected over a single home-run to the Ethernet switch.
|Device Name||Part Number|