Audio Monitoring Products
Dante™ Networked Audio Monitor
Interested in this product?
The unDNEMO Dante Networked Monitor is an audio monitoring solution aimed at providing end users with a simple solution for selection and monitoring of up to 64 Dante audio channels. The unDNEMO can also be used as a hands free USB soft-conferencing device. The unDNEMO has two network connections to allow Dante Daisy Chaining. Dante Daisy Chaining further simplifies system infrastructure wiring by allowing multiple unDNEMO's to use a single CAT-5e/6 home run connection to a network switch. A unIFY Windows-hosted GUI is available for system setup, and can select any names for the audio flows to replace the native Dante flow names if desired. The unDNEMO is powered by either external +24VDC or any PoE network switch.
- User selectable reception of one of up to 64 Dante audio channels
- Internal monitoring speaker and built-in microphone
- Full analog headset I/O, plus a local line-level analog input
- Volume, channel, source select and mute buttons
- Easy to read OLED display for presentation of channel names, volume settings and configuration
- Full duplex USB audio for PC audio content and soft-conferencing applications
- PoE powered to work with any compliant 802.3af PoE network switch or mid-span injector, external +24VDC supply
- Dante Daisy Chaining allows multiple unDNEMOs, as well as other Attero Tech daisy chain enabled devices, to be connected over a single home-run to the Ethernet switch.
|Device Name||Part Number|