Dante™ Wall Plates
4x2 Multi-IO Dante Wall Plate Interface
The unD6IO Dante™ Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-I/O wall box. The unD6IO features two balanced mic/line XLR inputs, and two balanced outputs on side panel de-pluggable connectors. Two RCA line level inputs and a 3.5mm TRS line level input complete the available inputs. A 3.5mm TRS line level output is also included. The unD6IO is designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes and is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power, control and audio data) is provided by a single CAT-5e/6 cable. The unD6IO’s size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it’s needed - near the audio source or sink ‐ thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
- Fully DDM Ready
- 2 balanced XLR mic/line inputs, 2 RCA and one 3.5mm input, one 3.5mm output, and two balanced outputs on a side-mounted depluggable connector, with software controlled volume.
- 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch
- 3 gain levels are available on the XLR input to accomodate a wide variety of input levels and devices. Input gain is adjustable via software
- +48V Phantom power - powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems. Phantom power is switchable via software
- ID LED allows easy identification of the unD6IO with which Attero Tech's Unify software is communicating
- RCA inputs and 3.5mm input (carried as stereo) can be selected via software, individually or in combination, as an audio flow (see Audio Flow diagram below)
Audio Flow Diagram
unXP2O - Single Gang Passive Dual XLR Decora Plate