High Channel Density Networked Audio Interfaces
Dante™/AES67 Networked Audio Interface - 32 Line Level Analog Inputs
The Synapse D32i is a 1RU high-density Dante™ break-in interface. Featuring 32 line level balanced inputs, the Synapse D32i is designed to address the needs of a wide array of commercial audio connectivity applications and venues requiring high density, high performance analog to Dante™ conversion.
The D32i is an excellent solution for:
- Adding channel expansion for any DSP-based AV systems
- Network audio connectivity for multi-channel wireless microphones
- Digital snake replacement
- High performance analog to Dante™ conversion on DB-25 or Terminal block connector options to facilitate ease of use in live and touring sound, as well as fixed install commercial applications.
- Software selectable pad can be configured for professional (+4dBu) or consumer (-10dBV) input levels for each 16 channel input bank.
Synapse Family Common Features
- Supports Dante™/AES67 Interoperablity Mode for universal network audio compatibility with virtually any networked DSP or mixing console
- Easily assignable front panel headphone access, volume control and source selection - includes local input and Dante™ monitoring modes
- Integrated power supply with optional external supply for applications requiring redundant power requirements
- Configurable Dante™ interface for redundant or switched operation
- Integrated SFP ports for direct connection to fiber for long haul signal extension applications
- SFP Ports can double as switched connections in both redundant and switched operation to minimize the need for external network switches
|Device Name||Part Number|
|Synapse D32i w/ DB-25 audio connectors||Synapse D32i-D|
|Synapse D32i w/ Phoenix terminal block audio connectors||Synapse D32i-DTB|
Other Synapse Devices
|Synapse D32o||32 Line Level Analog Out|
|Synapse 16Mio||16 Analog In / 16 Analog Out|
|Synapse DM1||16 Channel I/O|