High Channel Density Networked Audio Products
Dante™/AES67 Networked Audio Interface - 32 Line Level Analog Inputs
The Synapse D32i is a 1RU high-density Dante™ break-in interface. Featuring 32 line level balanced inputs, the Synapse D32i is designed to address the needs of a wide array of commercial audio connectivity applications and venues requiring high density, high performance analog to Dante™ conversion.
- High performance analog to Dante™ conversion on DB-25 or Terminal block connector options to facilitate ease of use in live and touring sound, as well as fixed install commercial applications.
- Software selectable pad can be configured for professional (+4dBu) or consumer (-10dBV) input levels for each 16 channel input bank.
- Integrated front panel accessible headphone amp and high contrast OLED display provides quick and detailed feedback for audio confidence monitoring and diagnostics.
- Fully redundant Dante™ interface with redundant SFP expansion for simplified networking infrastructure. The SFP ports enable fiber connectivity for long range signal extension in physically large venues such as stadiums, arenas, large corporate buildings and convention centers.
- External 24 V DC input provides optional power redundancy.
- Supported in unIFY Control Panel v2.3 and greater for PC based remote setup and level monitoring
- 3rd Party UDP Text Protocol
- Integrated Firmware updates within unIFY Control Panel
Other Synapse Devices
|Product Name||I/O||Device Specific Features|
|Synapse D32o||32 Line Level Analog Out||• Software controllable output matrix routing|
• Easily assignable front panel headphone access, volume control and source selection - includes local input and Dante™ monitoring modes
• Configurable Dante™ interface for redundant or switched operation
|Synapse 16Mio||16 Analog In / 16 Analog Out||• 16 studio-grade mic preamps with line level capability|
• Front panel network control of mic preamp gain, phantom power, mic/line input sensitivity
• 16 line level balanced outputs with front panel or network level control
|Synapse DM1||16 Channel I/O||• Supports easy monitoring of 32 Dante™ channels in standard monitoring mode and 128 subscription based monitoring channels in extended mode|
• Transmits local analog audio channels and selected monitor audio channel to Dante™
• Easily assignable front panel headphone and integrated speakers for confidence monitoring applications