High Channel Density Networked Audio Interfaces
Dante™ Networked Audio Interface - 32 Line Level Analog Outputs
The unD32 is a 32 Channel Dante™/AES67 Break Out Interface in a 1RU form-factor for all types of commercial AV installations. Applications from stadiums to convention centers to house of worship will find immediate use for this cost effective and high density Dante™/AES67 endpoint solution. Audio quality is paramount in the design of the unD32.
Each of the 32 analog outputs on the unD32 may be assigned to any Dante™ flow in the system, either by means of the front panel controls or using Audinate's Dante™ Controller Windows or OSX application. A 16x2 display shows flow names and signal levels for each of the 32 analog output channels. In addition, each output level is individually controllable over a 60dB range plus mute.
The unD32 features both primary and secondary Gigabit Dante™ network connections for full redundancy, as well as a third "local" Gigabit port. This port gives network access to other equipment in the rack (e.g. amplifier controllers, control devices, etc.) without the need for a separate Ethernet switch.
The unD32 is an excellent option for:
- Audio expansion for any DSP based AV systems
- Network audio connectivity for multi-channel amplification systems
- Digital snake replacements
- Single box audio network upgrade solutions for legacy AV systems
- Supports Dante™ Domain Manager
- Each analog output includes adjustable volume control in .375dB increments over a 60dB range, plus mute
- Audio flow name, volume setting, and output audio level are indicated for each output channel on the front panel display for easy reference and adjustment
- Each analog output is fully balanced, with grounding and shielding per AES48-2005 standards
|Device Name||Attero Tech Part Number|