High Channel Density Networked Audio Interfaces
Dante/AES67 Networked Audio Interface - 32 Line Level Analog Outputs
Interested in this product?
The unD32 is a 32 Channel Dante/AES67 Break Out Interface in a 1RU form-factor for all types of commercial AV installations. Applications from stadiums to convention centers to house of worship will find immediate use for this cost effective and high density Dante/AES67 endpoint solution. Audio quality is paramount in the design of the unD32.
Each of the 32 analog outputs on the unD32 may be assigned to any Dante flow in the system, either by means of the front panel controls or using Audinate's Dante Controller Windows or OSX application. A 16x2 display shows flow names and signal levels for each of the 32 analog output channels. In addition, each output level is individually controllable over a 60dB range plus mute.
The unD32 features both primary and secondary Gigabit Dante network connections for full redundancy, as well as a third "local" Gigabit port. This port gives network access to other equipment in the rack (e.g. amplifier controllers, control devices, etc.) without the need for a separate Ethernet switch.
The unD32 is an excellent option for:
- Audio expansion for any DSP based AV systems
- Network audio connectivity for multi-channel amplification systems
- Digital snake replacements
- Single box audio network upgrade solutions for legacy AV systems
- Supports Dante Domain Manager
- Each analog output includes adjustable volume control in .375dB increments over a 60dB range, plus mute
- Audio flow name, volume setting, and output audio level are indicated for each output channel on the front panel display for easy reference and adjustment
- Each analog output is fully balanced, with grounding and shielding per AES48-2005 standards
|Device Name||Attero Tech Part Number|