IP Paging Products
Dante™/AES67 Wall mount 4-Button Paging Interface
Interested in this product?
The Zip4-3G is a 4-button IP Paging interface that addresses the unique communications needs of large sporting venues, airport terminals, train stations, conventions centers, and corporate facilities.
*Gooseneck microphone not available as accessory for purchase.
- Paging Audio Interface - IP audio can be routed over a Dante or AES67 network from the Zip4 to a DSP or other Paging Management System (PMS) controller to distribute paging audio.
- Rugged Design - The face-plate is constructed of solid brushed aluminum and a front panel RJ-45 jack serves as an optional PTT microphone input with a panel mounted cable strain relief for a reliable mic connection while offering simple installation and replacement.
- Simple User Control - Zone or Group selection and zone status identification is easily performed via the back-lit keypad
- Flexible form factor - The Zip4-3 installs seamlessly into a standard 3-gang US wall box or rework bracket. The Zip4-3G is also supports desktop mounting and use with a goose-neck microphone. Accessories are available for the Zip4-3G to accommodate the various mounting requirements. The Zip4 is also available in a 2-gang form factor (Zip4) with optional accessories for desk-mounting, wall-mounting, and use with a PTT microphone microphone.
- Q-SYS Integration - Integrates directly with Q-SYS PA Router running on a QSC Core series DSP with a dedicated Zip4 control plugin for Q-SYS Designer.
- Product Accessory kit available
3rd Party Integration
The Zip4 control protocol is available on our 3rd Party Integration resources page for enabling control integration with other control systems and DSP audio processing platforms.
|Device Name||Part Number|
|Standard PTT Microphone||Astatic 611L, RJ-45 terminated, mechanical mic clip|
|Magnetic PTT Microphone||Astatic 611L, RJ-45 terminated, mechanical mic clip|
|3-Gang Desktop Enclosure||Includes rear panel RJ-45 “through” connector and 4” CAT-5E connector cable.|
The Zip4 and Zip4-3G were designed for use in the following venues where requirements for networked audio paging provide effective solutions.
Mass Transit Hubs
Corporate, Retail and Hospitality Facilities