Single-Gang Networked Controller
The Axon C1 networked controller is the latest addition to Attero Tech’s Axon networked AVC product family. The Axon C1 is a flexible IP-based control solution for networked AV systems and features a small form factor, single gang Decora® style in-wall design with an OLED display, and rotary encoder. Paired with Attero Tech’s unIFY Control Panel software, the C1’s menu structure provides application-specific menu customization and offers a simple control solution to AV systems requiring a simple end user solution for functions such as volume/mute control and preset recall. Currently, the Axon C1 supports native Q-SYS integration using the Attero Tech developed C1 Q-SYS Designer plugins.
- Ethernet Connected: Allows flexible control of many 3rd party AV products supporting UDP, TCP/IP control
- Q-SYS Plugin Support - no programming required
- Menu customization with Unify Control Panel and control mapping with Q-SYS Designer plugin
- High Contrast OLED display provides easy to read menus and status
- Simple controls facilitates simple user experience over assigned AV systems functions
- Assignable LED light bar, provides optional feedback for zone level and system state
- In-wall single gang design allows simple and unobtrusive installation
- Minimalist design and black and white color options provide aesthetic appeal to a variety of venues
- PoE powered - simple, single CAT-5e/CAT-6 cable installation
- Ships with both black and white Decora plates and face-plate inserts. For instructions on face-plate installation, visit this article on our support page.
- Product Accessory kit available
Hotel and Event Center Example
The Axon C1 wall controllers provide simple zone control in commercial venues such as hotel meeting and event centers where the audio is often managed by an audio DSP. Ethernet connectivity and the ability to tailor the menu content for the venue, provides a cost effective control solution with powerful simplicity.
|C1 Q-SYS Integration & Configuration Guide|
|Device Name||Part Number|
|Axon C1||Axon C1|