Dante™ Networked Audio
Dante/AES67 Networked Audio Wall Plate - 4x2 Mic/Line I/O (4 Mic)
Interested in this product?
The unDX2IO+ Dante Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-IO wall box. The unDX2IO+ features two balanced mic/line XLR inputs, two balanced XLR line outputs, and a further two balanced line inputs on de-pluggable connectors on the side of the unit. All inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously and all audio channels are available separately. The unDX2IO+ is designed to fit into all dual gang US junction boxes, mud rings, and old work brackets. The unDX2IO+ is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power, control, and data) is provided by a single CAT-5/6 cable. The unDX2IO+’s size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante or AES67 connectivity wherever it’s needed.
- Small form factor, can be unobtrusively located near analog sources or sinks
- Four input gains to accommodate common line levels, dynamics, and phantom powered mics
- +48V phantom power per channel - powers all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- Analog output gain is software adjustable between 0dB and -60dB plus mute to accommodate all types of line input levels (at 0dB input gain) and +20dBu maximum output levels
- Ships with both black and white Decora plates and fascia inserts
- Product Accessory kit available
- Easily accessible microphone audio interface for presentation audio systems in meeting spaces, classrooms, theaters and hospitality venues.
- House of worship Dante/AES67 connectivity for musicians and worship leaders
- Conveniently located audio network I/O for portable AV systems in convention spaces and hospitality venues
Firmware Comparability Note:
There are three control interface types available for Attero Tech Dante devices. Each interface type requires different firmware to be loaded into the device. The first type is a Dante proprietary interface (-C) which is typically used by already have built-in support for Attero Tech devices. The second firmware option enables a 3rd party UDP (-U) interface and is available to anyone to use with a device capable of forming and sending a UDP message as well as receiving and parsing the response. The third firmware option is the Biamp Tesira proprietary control (-B). These products integrate with the TesiraFORTÉ DSPs.
Products can be ordered with any command interface to support an installation's system control requirements. To specify a specific interface, note the required product suffix as follows:
|Device Name||Part Number|
|unDX2IO+ (Dante Proprietary Control)||unDX2IO+-C|
|unDX2IO+ (UDP 3rd Party Control)||unDX2IO+-U|
|unDX2IO+ (Biamp Tesira Control)||unDX2IO+-B|
unXP2I- Single Gang Passive Dual XLR Decora Plate