Dante™ Networked Audio
Dante™ Networked Audio Wall Plate - 2x2 Multi I/O
The unD3IO Dante™ Audio Interface is a cost-effective multi-IO wall box. The unD3IO features a balanced mic/line XLR input and a balanced XLR line output. Two RCA line level inputs and a 3.5mm TRS line level input complete the available inputs. A 3.5mm TRS line level output is also included. The unD3IO is designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes and is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power and data) is provided by a single CAT-5 cable. The unD3IO's size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante™ connectivity wherever it's needed - near the audio source or sink - thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
- 1 balanced XLR mic/line input, 2 RCA and one 3.5mm input
- 1 balanced XLR line output plus a 3.5mm output
- 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch
- 3 gain levels are available on the XLR input to accommodate a wide variety of input levels and devices. Input gain is adjustable via software.
- +48V Phantom power - powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems. Phantom power is switchable via software.
|Device Name||Part Number|
|unD3IO (White finish, Dante Proprietary Control)||unD3IO-W-C|
|unD3IO (White finish, UDP 3rd Party Control)||unD3IO-W-U|
|unD3IO (Black finish, Dante Proprietary Control)||unD3IO-B-C|
|unD3IO (Black finish, UDP 3rd Party Control)||unD3IO-B-U|
3.5mm Cover Kit - 3.5mm Input Covers