Dante™ Networked Audio
Dante™ Networked Audio Wall - 4x2 Multi-IO
Interested in this product?
The unD6IO Dante Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-I/O wall box. The unD6IO features two balanced mic/line XLR inputs, and two balanced outputs on side panel de-pluggable connectors. Two RCA line level inputs and a 3.5mm TRS line level input complete the available inputs. A 3.5mm TRS line level output is also included. The unD6IO is designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes and is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power, control and audio data) is provided by a single CAT-5e/6 cable. The unD6IO’s size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it’s needed - near the audio source or sink ‐ thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
- Fully DDM Ready
- 2 balanced XLR mic/line inputs, 2 RCA and one 3.5mm input, one 3.5mm output, and two balanced outputs on a side-mounted depluggable connector, with software controlled volume.
- 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch
- 3 gain levels are available on the XLR input to accommodate a wide variety of input levels and devices. Input gain is adjustable via software
- +48V Phantom power - powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems. Phantom power is switchable via software
- ID LED allows easy identification of the unD6IO with which Attero Tech's unIFY software is communicating
- RCA inputs and 3.5mm input (each summed to mono) can be selected via software, individually or in combination, as an audio flow (see Audio Flow diagram below)
- Ships with both black and white Decora plates and fascia inserts.
- Product Accessory kit available
Audio Flow Diagram
Firmware Comparability Note:
There are three control interface types available for Attero Tech Dante devices. Each interface type requires different firmware to be loaded into the device. The first type is a Dante proprietary interface (-C) which is typically used by already have built-in support for Attero Tech devices. The second firmware option enables a 3rd party UDP (-U) interface and is available to anyone to use with a device capable of forming and sending a UDP message as well as receiving and parsing the response. The third firmware option is the Biamp Tesira proprietary control (-B). These products integrate with the TesiraFORTÉ DSPs.
Products can be ordered with any command interface to support an installation's system control requirements. To specify a specific interface, note the required product suffix as follows:
|Device Name||Part Number|
|unD6IO (Dante Proprietary Control)||unD6IO-C|
|unD6IO (UDP 3rd Party Control)||unD6IO-U|
|unD6IO (Biamp Tesira Control)||unD6IO-B|
unXP2O - Single Gang Passive Dual XLR Decora Plate
3.5mm Cover Kit - 3.5mm Input Covers