Dante™ Networked Audio
Dante Networked Audio Wall Plate - 4x2 Mic/Line I/O (4 Mic)
Interested in this product?
The unDX4I Dante Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-IO wall box. The unDX4I features four balanced mic/line XLR inputs and outputs can be used simultaneously and all audio channels are available separately. The unDX4I is designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes and is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power and data) is provided by a single CAT-5 cable. The unDX4I's size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it's needed - near the audio source or sink - thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
- Fully DDM ready
- 4 balanced XLR mic/line inputs
- 2 balanced line outputs on Phoenix depluggable connectors
- 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch
- Three input gains accommodate common line levels, phantom power and dynamic mics. Input gains are adjustable via software on a per input basis.
- +48V Phantom power channel - powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- ID LED allows easy identification of which unDX4I Attero Tech's unIFY software is communicating with
- The balanced line outputs can be wired to any passive XLR plate such that 4 XLR inputs and 2 XLR outputs are available in a 3-Gang US wall space
- Ships with both black and white Decora plates and fascia inserts.
- Product Accessory kit available
Firmware Comparability Note:
There are three control interface types available for Attero Tech Dante devices. Each interface type requires different firmware to be loaded into the device. The first type is a Dante proprietary interface (-C) which is typically used by already have built-in support for Attero Tech devices. The second firmware option enables a 3rd party UDP (-U) interface and is available to anyone to use with a device capable of forming and sending a UDP message as well as receiving and parsing the response. The third firmware option is the Biamp Tesira proprietary control (-B). These products integrate with the TesiraFORTÉ DSPs.
Products can be ordered with any command interface to support an installation's system control requirements. To specify a specific interface, note the required product suffix as follows:
|Device Name||Part Number|
|unDX4I (Dante Proprietary Control)||unDX4I-C|
|unDX4I (UDP 3rd Party Control)||unDX4I-U|
|unDX4I (Biamp Terisa Control)||unDX4I-B|
unXP2O- Single Gang Passive Dual XLR Decora Plate