Dante™/AES67 Networked Audio Interface - 4 CH AES3 Digital Output
The unDAES-O is a small, cost-effective interface that bridges a Dante™ network directly to AES3 digital audio outputs, keeping the audio signals in the digital domain. The unDAES-O supports four AES3 output channels at a 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz sampling rate. The unDAES-O has two network connections to allow Dante™ Daisy Chaining. Dante™ Daisy Chaining further simplifies system infrastructure wiring by allowing multiple unDAES-Os to use a single CAT-5 home run connection to a network switch. Power can also be daisy chained. The unDAES-O is powered by either external +24VDC, and PoE network switch, or from the Power Link Output connector of other Attero Tech devices that support Power Link.
With the latest firmware release, all unDUSB units utilizing the UltimoX chip now support AES67 networked audio. AES67 can be enabled within Dante™ Controller.
- Fully DDM ready
- Supports AES67 interoperability mode
- Balanced, transformer isolated professional AES3 digital outputs on XLR connectors
- Supports up to 4 separate Dante™ audio channels bridged to AES3 at 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz sampling rates (24 bits) within up to 2 different Dante™ audio flows
- PoE powered to work with any compliant 802.3af network switch or mid-span injector, external +24VDC supply, or from the Power Link Output connector of other Attero Tech devices that support Power Link for maximum flexibility
- Dante™ Daisy Chaining allows multiple unDAES-Os, as well as other Attero Tech daisy chain enabled devices, to be connected over a single home-run to the Ethernet switch
- SYS, SYNC, and SAMPLE RATE LEDs on the front panel to indicate audio and Dante™ network status
|Device Name||Part Number|