Dante™ Networked Audio Interface - 2x2 Mic/Line I/O
Interested in this product?
The unDIO2x2+ I/O interface is a 2in/2out, cost-effective way to add up to two channels (in and out) of Dante audio to any Dante-based networked audio system. The unDIO2x2+'s small form factor and PoE power capability make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it's needed - near the audio source or sink thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring. The unDIO2x2+ is an upgrade of the earlier unDIO2x2, and adds several features including true +48V phantom power, maximum input and output levels of +20dBu, added input gain settings, and full output level control.
- Fully DDM Ready
- Small form factor, can be unobtrusively located near analog sources or sink
- Dual power (DC or PoE) means the unDIO2x2+ will work in systems with either standard or PoE Ethernet switches
- Five input gains to accommodate common line levels, phantom power and dynamic mics
- +48V phantom power per channel - powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- Analog output gains software adjustable between 0dB and -60dB plus mute to accommodate all types of line input audio equipment - both consumer and pro levels
- Full Dante system status LEDs on the front panel
|Device Name||Part Number|
|unDIO2x2+ (Dante Proprietary Control)||unDIO2x2+-C|
|unDIO2x2+ (UDP 3rd Party Control)||unDIO2x2+-U|